- Enclosed stand-alone property in the town of Greyton
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, gas stove, fridge, and iron
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, juice, yoghurt, muesli, cereal, eggs, rusks, fruit, salt and pepper, and a bottle of wine…and pet treats!*
- Queen size bed, all linen, bath towels, and luxury amenities provided
- A large comfy couch can be used as an extra bed downstairs and Sealy mattress can be provided upstairs with bedding (extra bedding cost R250 per day)
- Cleaning at R200 per day where required – 3 hours
- Linen change every 3rd day for long stays (R100 per change)
- Laundry – standard bundle R150 (collected and dropped off)
- Indoor fireplace
- Firewood provided for braai and fireplace (1 basket – includes firelighters)
- Outdoor Braai on the deck
- DSTV (Compact package)
- Secure – alarm, armed response, and coded safe on site
- Swimming pool (covered) – please bring your own swimming towels
- Pet-friendly – please bring your own pet bedding and bowls – R150 Pet Levy Charged per pet, per stay.
- Hair-dryer included
- Within walking distance of restaurants and shops
- Views views views and more views
- 2 hours from Cape Town, off the N2 – R406 straight to Greyton
- A short walk or cycle to restaurants and shops
Note – The bedroom and bathroom are located upstairs – the staircase includes 15 steps and has a handrail.
- Low Season (week days) – R1 380 per day
- Low Season (weekends) – R1 680 per day
- High Season – R1 980 per day
- Greyton Festival Weekends (Greyton Creative, Greyton Classics, Greyton MTB, Greyton Rose Festival, Greyton Art weekend) – minimum stay 2 nights
- 16 December 2022 – 10 January 2023 (Peak Season) – minimum stay 5 nights
- 10% discount on bookings of 5 days and more – excludes the Festive Holiday Period.
- R150 Pet Levy Charged per pet, per stay.
- Cottage Cleaning at R200 per day – where required.
- Children under 12 extra cost R250 per day – for lounge sofa or additional mattress (includes a duvet, fitted sheet, pillow, towel, and a blanket and breakfast)
- Additional guests over 12 pay R650 extra
- Firewood – R60 per basket
- Picnic Hampers – 12 hr notice please – R400 per basket – includes 2 bottles of water, 2 sandwiches, cheese, pesto and crackers, biltong or droe wors, fruit and a flask of tea or coffee. **Can be setup in a special spot as a surprise. Wine extra
- Sundowner Surprise – 12 hr notice please. Set up on one of many favourite hill spots with fabulous views – Cheese and wine R400 **Champagne extra
- Infants and children are permitted – additional bedding will be charged at a rate of R250 per day
- *Note there is an covered pool and an unenclosed dam on the property. Use of pool at own risk.
- Cancellations between 30 and 14 days of the Client’s booking date will receive 50% of the 50% final payment as a refund.
- Cancellations of 14 days or less of the Client’s booking date will not be refunded.
- No show or early departure: 100% of the total cost of accommodation
- An administration fee of 5% will be levied on all refunds to cover banking and handling charges
- The full balance is payable 7 days prior to arrival
- No cheques are accepted
- Credit card facilities available at Little Oak Cottage
– Review –
Lovely little cottage on the outer edge of Greyton. We booked the cottage for three nights and could not have been more relaxed exploring Greyton and sitting by the pool,... read more
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per night for the cottage.
- Rates are subject to change without further notice
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand
- Check-in time: 14:00 – 18:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- Please advise Little Oak Cottage of your estimated time of arrival. Early or late check-in may be arranged
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
- No dogs are allowed in the pool or in the beds.
Disclaimer Notice / Indemnity
Guests enter and use these premises at their own risk. The property owners, shareholders, and their associated parties shall not be held liable for loss, damage, or injury to property or person caused by reason of any defect, negligence or other wrongful act of omission; and strike, war, weather, quarantine, sickness, government restrictions or regulations, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control. The owners reserve the right to withdraw or shorten any overnight package at any time and to make such changes and alterations as may be found necessary to ensure the safety of all guests.