- Enclosed stand-alone property in the town of Greyton
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, gas stove, fridge, and iron
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, juice, yoghurt, muesli, cereal, eggs, rusks, fruit, salt and pepper, and a bottle of wine…and pet treats!*
- Queen size bed, all linen, bath towels, and luxury amenities provided
- A large comfy couch can be used as an extra bed downstairs and Sealy mattress can be provided upstairs with bedding (extra bedding cost R150 per day)
- Cleaning at R200 per day where required – 3 hours
- Linen change every 3rd day for long stays (R100 per change)
- Laundry – standard bundle R150 (collected and dropped off)
- Indoor fireplace
- Firewood provided for braai and fireplace (1 basket – includes firelighters)
- Outdoor Braai on the deck
- DSTV (Compact package)
- Secure – alarm, armed response, and coded safe on site
- Swimming pool (covered) – please bring your own swimming towels
- Pet-friendly – please bring your own pet bedding and bowls – R150 Pet Levy Charged per pet, per stay.
- Hair-dryer included
- Within walking distance of restaurants and shops
- Views views views and more views
- 2 hours from Cape Town, off the N2 – R406 straight to Greyton
- A short walk or cycle to restaurants and shops
Note – The bedroom and bathroom are located upstairs – the staircase includes 15 steps and has a handrail.
- Low Season (week days) – R1 250 per day
- Low Season (weekends) – R1 520 per day
- High Season – R1 780 per day
- Greyton Festival Weekends (Greyton Creative, Greyton Classics, Greyton MTB, Greyton Rose Festival) – minimum stay 2 nights
- 15 December 2021 – 9 January 2021 (High / Peak Season) – minimum stay 5 nights
- 10% discount on bookings of 5 days and more – excludes the Festive Holiday Period.
- R150 Pet Levy Charged per pet, per stay.
- Cottage Cleaning at R200 per day – where required.
- Extra bedding cost R150 per day – for lounge sofa or additional mattress (includes a duvet, fitted sheet, pillow, towel, and a blanket)
- Firewood – R50 per basket
- Picnic Hampers – 12 hr notice please – R380 per basket – includes 2 bottles of water, 2 sandwiches, cheese, pesto and crackers, biltong or droe wors, fruit and a flask of tea or coffee. **Can be setup in a special spot as a surprise. Wine extra
- Sundowner Surprise – 12 hr notice please. Set up on one of many favourite hill spots with fabulous views – Cheese and wine R380 **Champagne extra
- Infants and children are permitted – additional bedding will be charged at a rate of R200 per day
- *Note there is an uncovered pool and an unenclosed dam on the property.
- 8 – 14 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total cost of accommodation
- 7 days or less prior to arrival date: 100% of the total cost of accommodation
- No show or early departure: 100% of the total cost of accommodation
- An administration fee of 5% will be levied on all refunds to cover banking and handling charges
- The full balance is payable 7 days prior to arrival
- No cheques are accepted
- Credit card facilities available at Little Oak Cottage
– Review –
This was our second visit and this time we came in the warm weather so we got to enjoy the wonderful swimming pool, the lovely deck and amazing sunset views across the garden. The cottage is great for a weekend away and it has everything you might need and a few thoughtful extras. A few minutes walk from the main road and all the restaurants and having an enclosed garden meant our dogs could run around while we relaxed with a good book.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per night for the cottage.
- Rates are subject to change without further notice
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand
- Check-in time: 14:00 – 18:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- Please advise Little Oak Cottage of your estimated time of arrival. Early or late check-in may be arranged
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
- No dogs are allowed in the pool or in the beds.
Disclaimer Notice / Indemnity
Guests enter and use these premises at their own risk. The property owners, shareholders, and their associated parties shall not be held liable for loss, damage, or injury to property or person caused by reason of any defect, negligence or other wrongful act of omission; and strike, war, weather, quarantine, sickness, government restrictions or regulations, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control. The owners reserve the right to withdraw or shorten any overnight package at any time and to make such changes and alterations as may be found necessary to ensure the safety of all guests.