- Enclosed stand-alone property in the town of Greyton
- Fully equipped kitchen including microwave, gas stove, fridge, and iron
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, juice, yoghurt, muesli, rusks, fruit, salt and pepper, and a bottle of wine…and pet treats!
- Queen size bed, all linen, bath towels, and luxury amenities provided
- A large comfy couch can be used as an extra bed downstairs and Sealy mattress and camping cot can be provided upstairs with bedding (extra bedding cost R150 per day)
- Cleaning at R200 per day where required
- Linen change every 3rd day for long stays (R100 per change)
- Indoor fireplace
- Outdoor Braai on the deck
- Secure – alarm, armed response, and coded safe on site
- Swimming pool (covered) – please bring your own swimming towels
- Firewood provided for braai and fireplace (includes firelighters)
- DSTV (Compact package)
- Pet-friendly – please bring your own pet bedding and bowls – R150 Pet Levy Charged per stay.
- Hair-dryer included
- Within walking distance of restaurants and shops
- Views views views
- 2 hours from Cape Town, off the N2 – R406 straight to Greyton
Note – The bedroom and bathroom are located upstairs – the staircase includes 15 steps and has a handrail.
Low Season – R1 420 per day
High Season – R1 680 per day
- Greyton Festival Weekends (Greyton Creative, Greyton Classics, Greyton MTB, Greyton Rose Festival) – minimum stay 2 nights
- 14 December 2020 – 10 January 2020 (High / Peak Season) – minimum stay 5 nights
- 10% discount on bookings of 5 days and more – excludes the Festive Holiday Period.
- R150 Pet Levy Charged per stay.
- Cottage Cleaning at R200 per day – where required.
- Extra bedding cost R150 per day – for lounge sofa or additional mattress (includes a duvet, fitted sheet, pillow, towel, and a blanket)
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per night for the cottage.
- Rates are subject to change without further notice
- Rates are quoted in South African Rand
- Check-in time: 14:00 – 18:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- Please advise Little Oak Cottage of your estimated time of arrival. Early or late check-in may be arranged
- Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
- No dogs are allowed in the pool or in the beds.
- Infants and children are permitted – additional bedding will be charged at a rate of R150 per day
- *Note there is an covered pool and an unenclosed dam on the property.
- 15+ days prior to arrival date: No cancellation fee
- 8 – 14 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total cost of accommodation
- 7 days or less prior to arrival date: 100% of the total cost of accommodation
- No show or early departure: 100% of the total cost of accommodation
- An administration fee of 5% will be levied on all refunds to cover banking and handling charges
- A deposit of 50% is required as confirmation of the booking
- The full balance is payable prior to arrival
- No cheques accepted
- No credit card facilities at Little Oak Cottage
Disclaimer Notice / Indemnity
Guests enter and use these premises at their own risk. The property owners, shareholders, and their associated parties shall not be held liable for loss, damage or injury to property or person caused by reason of any defect, negligence or other wrongful act of omission; and strike, war, weather, quarantine, sickness, government restrictions or regulations, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control. The owners reserve the right to withdraw or shorten any overnight package at any time and to make such changes and alterations as may be found necessary to ensure the safety of all guests.